This is the 3rd Tip from my topic of Creating Strategy, Systems and Automation In Your Business.
Tip 3: Leveraging Technology and Internet Marketing To Build Your Business
Getting a business started online in today’s time has never been easier thanks to the internet. With a laptop & the internet, you can setup shop in no time. When it comes to building a successful business leveraging technology and internet marketing, it takes having the right mindset, tools and systems. Having a strong work ethic and taking action plays a huge role in getting the results you desire.
Consider your business as a machine….
- You need a vehicle: Your product, service or offer
- You need an engine: Your marketing methods. Ways you market/promote you business to drive traffic, generate leads and make sales.
- You need fuel: Marketing System. Put in place a way to capture leads and follow up system for targeted traffic.
Setup Your Website/Blog
Your business needs a homebase, a place to showcase your products/services. Your website/ capture page should be setup to work for you 24/7. Your goal for your website should be to build your list and make sales.
Main Things You Need On Your Website:
- What you offer –product/service
- A description of how what you sell can help your audience (what are the benefits)
- Why should people choose you or your products/programs (testimonials & success stories)
- Make it easy for people to BUY (Payment Processing System) –example…Paypal, ishopping cart
- Opt In Form to capture leads. Give away something free so people can sign up on your list. This is a great way to get people exposed to your content so that they can get a taste of your work in hopes to gain a client or they might decide to work with you in the near future.
- An accessible way for people to share your information -social sharing networks.
Drive traffic to your website / capture page
Once your site is up and running, you will need to let people know that you are in business.
The money is in your marketing. The more you market, the more eye balls you will get on your opportunity/offer. You will generate more leads, then gain more clients/sales/business partners.
There are Free and Paid traffic sources. Some of the free sources are…
- Social Media Marketing -Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google+
- Video Marketing
There are many ways to promote your business leveraging technology and internet marketing.
- public speaking
- writing a book
- social media
I know that you may have heard many times that the money is in your list. One of your main objectives in growing a successful business online is to build your list. Setup your autoresponder system and start building a relationship with your list of targeted leads & potential clients/customers/business partners. The tool I recommend to help manage your email database is Convertkit.
List Building & Lead Generation: examples of a few free offers you can create to generate leads (Opt into your list)
- Create some type of Free Report
- Ebooks… example”21 Steps to ________ Guide”
- Audio CD
- Free Video training
You do not have to implement every marketing strategy and overwhelm yourself. Just start with 1 or 2 then stay consistent until you start getting results.
I hope that these 3 Tips To Creating Systems, Strategy and Automation In Your Business were helpful. If you missed Tips 1 & 2….Click here Creating Strategy, Systems and Automation In Your Business.
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- 6 Ways To Stay Focused While Working From Home [PODCAST] - October 16, 2017
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017