Detoxing our body on a regular basis is what we need to do in order to rid the body of toxins and harmful pesticides. Pollution and allergens are all around us. There are so many toxins in certain environments and in the air that we breathe. There’s free radicals in the air, smoke, and there are even toxins in certain foods that we eat. Although the body is an amazing machine and has the ability to cleanse itself…. the process can become overwhelming due to toxins we are often exposed to.
Detoxification is the process of flushing toxic substances from the body. Basically, when detoxing, the body is cleansing itself naturally… eliminating waste and cleansing the blood and organs: kidneys, lungs, intestines and our skin. That’s why exercise is so important, because you sweat. Sweating cleanses the systems.
There are many different detox programs and cleansing programs available to help eliminate toxins from the body and improve your overall quality of life. So, research and choose a detox program that’s a right fit for you.
OK, Let’s Give Your Digestive System A Break.
5 Ways To Detox The Body
1. Juicing/Smoothie: Replace a meal each day with a detoxifying juice/smoothie. Turning to a smoothie for one of your meals is a great way to jumpstart your metabolism and to kick your digestive system into overdrive. You will notice a natural boost of energy. One of my favorite smoothies is Spinach, Kiwi, Green Apple, & Banana recipe. Yummy! Find your favorite juice/smoothie recipe and enjoy. Juice for better health.
2. Exercise: We all know that exercise is an essential part of a healthy lifestyle. Get in more exercise and sweat it out. Sweating is one of the best ways to remove harmful toxins, including heavy metals, from the body. Although many people don’t think of exercise in this manner, it can be what helps you with the cleansing process dramatically.
3. Drink a lot of water: Water is one of the ultimate forms of body detox. Drinking plenty of water helps flush toxins from the body. Almost every process in your body depends on proper hydration to function smoothly. Whether you’re drinking it, sweating, or bathing in it, water has been used to release toxins, and restore health.
4. Purify the air that you breathe: Breathing clean air is another way to reduce your exposure to toxins. While you can’t control the whole environment, you do have control over your home and work space. Some things you can do is, purchase an air purification device for your home, or you can spread natural plants throughout the home. Not only are plants pretty and decorative, plants help filter the air and help rid the home of toxins. Proper ventilation is important for a healthy home.
5. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables daily: Some of the best detoxifying foods are broccoli, spinach, blueberries, ginger, garlic. When I’m cooking, I try to add herbs & ingredients that helps the body detox.
Benefits Of Detoxing
- Helps you feel better physically and emotionally
- Relieves stress
- Helps you lose weight and boost metabolism
- Skin becomes clearer
- Improves your sleep
- Increase your energy level
Are you ready to cleanse your body and feel good from the inside out?
You can cleanse your body with these daily habits and lifestyle changes. Get more exercise, try to consume less caffeine, do deep breathing exercises (such as Yoga), eat more vegetables and fresh fruit. Also, in your daily routine, use supplements and stay hydrated. A healthy lifestyle change will help renew your ability to maintain and rejuvenate your health so that you can have plenty of energy to conquer your day and to live a vibrant life.
For more Fitness tips visit JazzyFitness.com