Color is a powerful branding tool. It’s one of the main brand attributes that creates a memorable impact for your target audience.
One of the key elements to building a strong brand is the color selection. Choose at least 2 main colors that represent your brand. Once you select your brand colors, use them consistently in all of your branding materials. Before I start a design project for my clients, the first thing I require is at least 2 main colors and the message they will like to share with their audience. Color plays a huge role in building your brand online and offline.
Choosing your color palette:
- Choosing colors that are close to each other on the color wheel usually match well and gives a more comfortable, serene look.
- Choose colors that are opposite each other on the color wheel for a high energy, vibrant look.
Below is an infographic with examples of colors in branding and how they represent a brand’s personality.
What color is your brand? Every color has a different feel and association. What color is your brand? Here is a video by William Arruda
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- 6 Ways To Stay Focused While Working From Home [PODCAST] - October 16, 2017
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017