FREE Resource Library… Checklist, Downloads, Tutorials, and More! LEARN MORE
I am frequently asked what tools and resources I use to run my online businesses. So, I put together this list of Business Building Tools & Online Resources I use and recommend to Help Manage, Market and Grow Your Business Online.
WEBSITE / BLOGGING
- Themes ( Themeforest, Genesis Framework, Thesis, Elegant themes)
- Google Analytics (Testing & Tracking)
- Pop Up Domination
- Hostgator has unlimited web hosting made easy and affordable. After you setup your domain name, you will need to setup a hosting account. This is where you website/blog will “live”.
LIST BUILDING. CAPTURE PAGES (OPT IN PAGES).
SHOPPING CARTS & PAYMENT PROCESSING SYSTEMS
- iShopping Cart
EMAIL MARKETING & AUTORESPONDER SYSTEMS
- Aweber is an autoresponder system to help manage your email database. One of your main objectives for growing your business should be to build your list.
- Constant Contact
- Infusion Soft -(an all-in-one marketing automation suite -a complete sales and marketing automation software for small businesses combining CRM, email marketing, lead capture and e-commerce)
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT & TOOLS
- Hootsuite dashboard is full of features and tools to help you manage social media profiles by bringing your accounts together all in one location. You can also schedule your messages, update status post, and monitor conversations.
- Buffer App
- Social Oomph
- Tweet Adder
GRAPHIC DESIGN & VISUAL BRANDING TOOLS
- Canva.com… Simple and easy way to create stunning graphics.
- PicMonkey.com… Photo editing tool.
- Graphic & Banner Design Training Course -Learn how to design your own beautiful graphics, flyers, custom banners without Photoshop or any design skills!
- Logo Creator
- Google Calendar
- Google Drive
- Basecamp (project management software)
Communication / Online Meetings / Webinar Platforms
- Go To Webinar
- Free Screen Sharing
- Facebook Live
- Instagram Live
- Eventbrite – I use this site all the time when I host events. A quick and Free way to advertise your event.
Disclosure: Please note that some links on this page are affiliate links, meaning that if you decide to make a purchase, I may earn a commission. I only recommend companies that I love, have personal experience and trust.