The Erica Mathews Show:
Turned Up Fitness – Tips On Corrective Exercises with Marc Turner
Today on The Erica Mathews Show, I had the pleasure to interview Marc Turner.
He is a fitness trainer based out of Atlanta, Georgia and founder of “Turned Up Fitness”.
He is NASM certified for personal training and a corrective exercise specialist.
On the show we discussed…
The topic of today’s show: Turned Up Fitness – Tips On Corrective Exercises
Marc shared tips on how to get in shape, feel your best, and live a healthy lifestyle:
- What is NASM certified? National Academy of Sports Medicine
- How many days per week should a person workout lifting weights?
- What should you eat before and after a workout?
- What are some benefits to having a personal trainer?
Tune in as Marc answer these questions….
***Marc is also featured in the June’s edition of the Jazzy Creative Magazine.
For more details, visit JazzyCreative.com
Connect With Marc Turner:
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017
- LaKeisha Hankins: Vision Boards -Ways To Manifest Your Dreams & Achieve Your Goals [PODCAST] - July 20, 2017