Before you start designing your website and start crafting your marketing message, you want to be clear of your ideal client.
You may be thinking that your target market and your ideal client is the same but their is actually a slight different between the two.
Your Target Market is a group of people that you aim for that is already using or consuming the products/services that you are selling or promoting.
Your Ideal Client will be that someone who you enjoy working with the most. That someone who makes you excited to get up in the morning and go to work solving their problems. They are those great people who appreciate you and see the value in what you do. When working with your ideal client, you will be doing the kind of work that you really enjoy.
Download a copy of Ideal Client Checklist
If you get knots in your stomach and want to go put your head in the sand after working with a particular client may possibly be a sign that you are not working with your ideal client. The great news is that you can change your situation and I mean change it quickly. You have the option to choose who you prefer to work with. You are creating a business that you truly love, so having ideal clients are a big part of the equation.
As business owners, Yes we are passionate about what we do and want to help the world, but when your goal is to improve your bottom line, you want to attract the right clients into your business.
Knowing who your ideal client is will help you tailor your content to speak directly to your ideal clients and address their issues. The “who” you do business with will dictate the “what” you sell and “how” you sell it.
Your Ideal Client/Customer Is Someone Who:
- Sees the value in what you have to offer
- Are the easiest to work with
- Knows your worth and are willing to pay you for it
Here are a few questions to help you Define Your Ideal Client/Customer….
- What is their gender? Male, Female, or Both
- What is their age range?
- What is their demographics? Where do they live?
- Marital Status.
- Are they employed or self employed?
- Who are the clients that you love to work with the most and why?
- What are the things you do to help people improve their life and business?
- What are their fears and desires? What worries them and keeps them up at night?
- What will be their experience when working with you?
For more questions to help you define your ideal client…Click to instantly download your copy of Ideal Client Checklist.
Spend the majority of your time focusing and targeting your ideal clients/customers/business partners. This will help you get the results that you are looking for while at the same time enjoying the work that you do.
Now that you have defined and have a clear picture of your ideal client, this will help you strategically design your marketing materials such as your website and marketing message.
Also Read 10 Ways to Attract Targeted Clients .
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- 6 Ways To Stay Focused While Working From Home [PODCAST] - October 16, 2017
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017