Dreams are important. Your dreams are what can get you through even the worst days. If you are struggling, your dreams with help keep you going. Me personally, my dreams make me leap out of bed every morning.
Live your dreams! (as Les Brown said), but what are your dreams….
Your dream for happiness? Your dream for personal success, career success? Your dream for you and your family’s life & future?
Without dreams to guide your future, you may become lost, feeling a meaningless life. In the words of Seneca, “If a man does not know what port he is steering for, no wind is favorable to him.”
20 Quotes -Follow Your Dreams Transform Your Life
1) The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams. – Oprah Winfrey
2) Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined. – Henry David Thoreau
3) Commitment leads to action. Action brings your dream closer. – Marcia Wieder
4) The resources we need to turn our dreams into reality are within us, merely waiting for the day when we decide to wake up and claim our birthright. – Anthony Robbins
5) Every great dream begins with a dreamer. Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world. – Harriet Tubman
6) You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream. – C. S. Lewis
7) Vision without action is merely a dream. Action without vision just passes the time. Vision with action can change the world. – Joel Barker
8) The secret of making dreams come true can be summarized in four C’s. They are Curiosity, Confidence, Courage, and Constancy; and the greatest of these is Confidence. – Walt Disney
9) The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
10) The key to happiness is having dreams. The key to success is making your dreams come true. – Anonymous
11) Powerful Dreams Inspire Powerful Action. When you can taste, smell, and touch your dream, you can enroll the world.-Jonathan Lockwood Huie
12) Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. – Albert Einstein
13) Follow your dreams, work hard, practice and persevere. Make sure you eat a variety of foods, get plenty of exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. – Sasha Cohen
14) Dreams are necessary to life. – Anais Nin
15) The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. – Eleanor Roosevelt
16) Whatever you can do, or dream you can, Begin it. Boldness has genius, power and magic in it, Begin it now. – Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
17) A goal is a dream with a deadline. – Napoleon Hill
18) If you can imagine it, you can achieve it. If you can dream it, you can become it. – William Arthur Ward
19) If you can dream it, you can do it. – Walt Disney
20) Don’t Wait! Start on your dreams, your impulses, your longings, your special occasions today.
Because this is your moment. – Mary Anne Radmacher
Follow Your Dreams -Transform Your Life…
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017
- LaKeisha Hankins: Vision Boards -Ways To Manifest Your Dreams & Achieve Your Goals [PODCAST] - July 20, 2017