Have you found your “Sweet Spot”?
In my opinion, your Sweet Spot is your special sauce. It’s what you were wired to do very well…..your gifts and talents. Many people make the mistake of trying to be like everyone else. But successful entrepreneurs focus more on their own natural gifts, interest, and passions.
Your Sweet Spot is the zone where you maximize your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. Once you find your Sweet Spot, you gain more clarity and confidence. Start doing the work that you enjoy and that comes effortlessly to you. Seriously, who wants to build a business they don’t like, right?
The importance of finding your Sweet Spot is not just to make money, but to experience fulfillment and happiness in the work that you do and how you make a difference in the world.
I designed my business around what I love to do. I sat down to get really clear on these few things…. My Ideal Business, My Ideal Client, My Ideal LifeStyle.
3 Steps: How To Find Your Sweet Spot
Your sweet spot is the intersection of your unique passions, strengths, talents and experiences. Tie all of that together in your business so that you can provide unique value in the marketplace.
1. Identify Your Passion & Interest:
- What lights you up on the inside?
- What motivates and excites you?
- What fascinates you?
- What topics do you love to discuss the most?
2. Identify Your Strengths & Talents:
- What are you good at?
- What do you do well?
- What comes easily to you?
3. Skills & Experiences:
- What is your story?
- What are some of your past work experiences?
- What is your skill set?
- What were some of your challenges you experienced in the past and lessons you learned that you can help others?
I found that my Sweet Spot is inspiring entrepreneurs & business owners to design and grow the business/life they love. I am passionate about empowering people to take action towards turning their ideas, knowledge and expertise into income….(turning their passions into profits). And also on how to create more freedom in their business. My passions and interest lines up with the work I do, which are in the areas of Online Business, Design, Marketing and Consulting/Training. This way my work doesn’t feel like work. I’m doing the things I enjoy on a daily basis.
Now, it’s your turn…. Find Your Sweet Spot And Build A Business You Love.
Discover your Sweet Spot, then go out and make a huge impact. You simply will love every minute building a business that gives you freedom to do what you love and enjoy. To get started, Download How To Discover Your Purpose Checklist.
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- 6 Ways To Stay Focused While Working From Home [PODCAST] - October 16, 2017
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017