Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. It’s a time to reflect on the past year and a time to offer thanks to God for his many blessings. Although I give thanks and gratitude on a daily basis, I still look forward to Thanksgiving time. This is a special day filled with time spent with family, friends, fun, food, and laughter.
At this time of year, we all take a moment to recognize what we are grateful for. Gratitude may be as important to your health as nutrition. Pause and reflect on everything you are grateful for. Being happy and thankful for all life has to offer.
Practice Gratitude…. Giving thanks with a grateful heart.
I’m thankful and grateful for…
- Good Health
- Peaceful Home
- My businesses and clients
- The Choice To Live The LifeStyle I Choose
I am incredibly grateful YOU! Because you are taking the time to read this blog post. 🙂
10 Gratitude Quotes:
1. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
2. O Give Thanks unto the Lord for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever. -Psalms 107:1
3. Gratitude helps you to grow and expand; gratitude brings joy and laughter into your life and into the lives of all those around you. -Eileen Caddy
4. As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them. -JFK
5. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it. -William Arthur Ward
6. Thankfulness is the beginning of gratitude. Gratitude is the completion of thankfulness. -H. F. Amiel
7. There is always, always, always something to be thankful for. -Author Unknown
8. God gave us a gift of 86,400 seconds today. Have you used one to say “thank you?” -William A. Ward
9. Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spirtual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. -Denis Waitley
10. Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation. -Brian Tracy
Latest posts by Erica M (see all)
- Purpose. Passion. Profits. Women Empowerment Event – Atlanta, Ga - August 28, 2017
- Women Empowerment & Business Workshop -Atlanta, Georgia - August 22, 2017
- LaKeisha Hankins: Vision Boards -Ways To Manifest Your Dreams & Achieve Your Goals [PODCAST] - July 20, 2017